Crêpe Night at Handle Bar 39
When: Thursday, 24 January 5.30pm-9.00pm
Where: Handle Bar 39
Next Thursday, Handle Bar 39 is hosting a crêpe night, to celebrate the French specialty that everyone loves, using the best locally sourced flours, gluten free buckwheat or rye for delicious savoury galettes.
Also on offer will be locally sourced, craftily made ciders but also some classic Breton ciders. All organic and using traditional fermentations.
We aim to offer value for money tradition with the usual Handlebar twist.
Expect vegan, homemade, innovative and passion.
On the menu
Jamon Iberico plate
Jericho cheese company plate
Soupe du jour
2 types of galettes (savoury): rye and buckwheat.
- gravadlax, leek fondue, dill creme fraiche on rye.
- goats cheese, honey, pinenuts, salad on rye
- turmeric roasted cauliflower, vg “cream” of spinach and artichoke, crispy onions. VG on buckwheat
- reblochon cheese, bacon, potatoes on buckwheat
- wild mushroom, spinach, walnut, parsley pesto on buckwheat
- classique complete: egg and cheese
(Add mushroom or tomato or ham or bacon or crispy onions all
2 types: cornflour (gf) and wheat.
- spiced apple compote, chantilly
- poached pear, caramel beurre salé,
- banana and Dulce de leche
- bitter marmalade and chocolate, flambeé with grand marnier
We’d love to see you there!